David and Judy NuHavun, Central NY Real Estate Group
The Syracuse and Central New York Real Estate Resource
The Syracuse Real Estate Market is constantly evolving and changing. Therefore, it’s imperative to work with an experienced REALTOR® who understands all of the nuances in the local market.
CNY Real Estate serves the 5 Counties that make up Central New York - Onondaga, Oswego, Cayuga, Madison and Oneida.
To learn more about the current state of the local housing market – and to see which Central New York community would suit your family’s lifestyle best – we invite you to check out our designated Syracuse Area Community pages, which include:
Syracuse Home Buyers Tools You’ll Love
Whether you are a First-time Buyer or experienced, here are some tools you will find helpful:
- Buyer Consultation - First Time (See video above)
- Assessment & Market Update
- Get Pre-Approved
- Buying Guide
- Buyer FAQs
- Mortgage Calculator
Relocate to the Syracuse, NY Area!
Syracuse is one of the most spirited communities in the USA. There is plenty for every preference and need:
Syracuse Sports are HUGE!
Music is EVERYWHERE!
Festivals and Events are CONTINUAL - YEAR ROUND!
Education - FIVE COLLEGES!
Medicine - FIVE TOP RATED MEDICAL FACILITIES!
We invite you to check back for our Syracuse Community Blog. Regularly updated, this invaluable resource gives you a glimpse of what life is like in Syracuse on a daily basis. It also provides valuable updates on Syracuse area real estate activity.
Other valuable relocation resources we offer include:
- Relocation package
- Valuable information about area School Districts
- Moving tips and more!
Valuable Tools For Central New York Home Sellers Are Just a Click Away!
“How much can I get for my house?"
Here at Central New York Real Estate Group, we work very hard to get you the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
We do this by personally:
1) Determining with great care your home's market value through a comprehensive comparative market analysis, which considers
everything from the amenities inside your home to the sales price of similar homes in your area.
2) Conducting a thorough on-site pre-listing consultation to assess every aspect of the house
3) Providing our famous "Concierge Service" to help you, as our homeowner, prepare your house for market as efficiently
and economically as possible.
4) Marketing, marketing, marketing...using good old fashioned hands-on personal involvement as well as the most up-to-date
technology and Social Marketing.
Here are some home selling tools you will find useful when considering listing your home: